Advertising and Sales Promotion MCQ
211. ______________ are certificates that give buyers a saving when they purchase specified products.
- Patronage rewards
212. The type of trade-promotion tool in which the manufacturer takes a fixed amount off the list price on each case purchased during a stated period of time is called as:
213. Which of the following major promotional tools use press relations, product Publicity, corporate communications, lobbying, and public service to communicate Information?
- Public relations
- Direct marketing
- Sales promotion
214. The message delivery system in advertising is known as
- News paper
215. Evaluation conducted after the transmission of an ad is known as
- Post testing
- Pre testing
- Concurrent testing
- Copy testing
216. The basic persuasive technique in an ad is known as
- Buying motive
217. A specific communication task to be accomplished with a specific target audience during a specific period of time is called an:
- Advertising campaign.
- Advertising objective.
- Advertising criterion.
- Advertising evaluation.
218. Developing an effective message strategy begins with identifying customer ______________ that can be used as advertising appeals.
219. Which of the following is not an example of persuasive advertising:
- Persuading customers to receive a sales call
- Encouraging the customer to purchase now
- Building brand preference
- Explaining how the product works
220. Sales tools used to support a company’s advertising and personal selling directed to wholesalers, retailers, or distributors are called
- Trade-oriented sales promotions
- Consumer promotions
- Manufacturers promotions
- Sales promotions