Advertising and Sales Promotion MCQ
371. A promotional strategy that encourages the various intermediaries along the channel to stock and sell the product is called what type of strategy?
- ‘Pull’ strategy
- Intermediary strategy
- ‘Shove’ strategy
- ‘Push’ strategy
372. Political campaigns are generally examples of:
- Cause marketing
- Organization marketing
- Event marketing
- Person marketing
373. Providing free samples of perfumes (scent) in magazines is an example of which of the following?
- Classical conditioning
- Operant conditioning
- Social learning
- Behavioural learning
374. An outdoor advertising poster is also called;
- Sign board
- Bill board
- Ad board
- Scan board
375. What is self-mailer?
- An e-mail scheduled to sent automatically
- An item mailing without necessary postage stamp
- Automatically generated e-mails which sent directly to a group
- Direct-mail item that is mailed without an envelope
376. `Waste circulation´ means;
- The readers of a publication who are not prospects for the product or service being advertised
- The newspapers printed more than the subscribers need to increase readership
- Circulation details of a publication having no authenticity
- The ratio of circulation of a newspaper with its total readership
377. Which among the options is an attitude change theory that postulates, consumers act to relieve the discomfort that occurs as a result of conflict in believes?
- Cultivation Theory
- Magic Bullet Theory
- Cognitive Dissonance Theory
- Diffusion of Innovations Theory
378. The Traditional Marketing style involves
- Digital Marketing
- Indirect Marketing
- Direct Marketing
379. ______________ describes changes in an individual’s behavior arising from experience.
380. ______________ is the process of evaluating each market segment’s attractiveness and selecting one or more segments to enter.
- Mass marketing
- Market segmentation
- Market targeting
- Market positioning