Advertising and Sales Promotion MCQ
391. Which of these is not a sales promotion technique?
- Bonus pack
- Loyalty card
392. The highest possible rate for advertising time or space.
- Gross rate
- Consumer rate
- Ad rate
393. A/An ______________ made up of the company´s own advertising staff may provide full services or a limited range of services.
- Intrafirm agency
- In-house agency
- Promotional department
- Full-service agency
394. One reason for using magazines as an advertising medium is
- Their ability to target specific audiences
- The short lead time needed to place an ad
- Their low cost
- The lack of noise associated with the use of magazines in the communication channel
395. An opportunity to deliver an advertising element to a Website visitor,
- Banner ads
- Pop-up ads
- Ad request
396. The `hierarchy of human needs´ is a valuable guide in the process of Ad. copy formulation. Who devised it?
- Abraham H. Maslow
- Philip Lesley
- Paul Lazarsfeld
- Leon Festinger
397. Most advertising messages are made up of two types of elements. They are
- Functional and persuasive
- Expository and persuasive
- Informational and persuasive
- Informational and creative
398. Infomercials often resemble other types of television shows, including
- Talk shows
- Live, audience-participation shows
- News shows
- All of these
399. Awareness, ______________, ______________, preference, ______________ and purchase are the stages consumers move through in terms of buyer-readiness.
- Post-purchase, knowledge, liking
- Liking, attitude, conviction
- Knowledge, liking, conviction
- Knowledge, liking, attitude
400. Which type of promotional tool is non-public, immediate, customized, and interactive?
- Segmented advertising
- Direct marketing
- Brand contacts
- Public relations