Advertising and Sales Promotion MCQ
41. All activities involved in selling renting, and providing goods and services to ultimate consumers for personal, family or household use are known as:
- Personal Selling
- Sales promotion
42. Learning refers to behaviors that result from
- Repetition of experience
- Repetition of experience, thinking and observation.
43. Norms and expectations about the way people do things in a specific country are referred to as:
- National character
44. The framework to relate the market segments of potential buyers to products offered or potential marketing actions by the firm is called:
- Action grid
- Relation grid
- Product grid
- Market grid.
45. Another name for a company’s marketing communications mix is:
- The advertising program.
- The sales force.
- The image mix.
- The promotion mix.
46. Although the promotion mix is the company’s primary communication activity, the ______________ must be coordinated for greatest communication impact.
- Organizational culture
- Entire marketing mix
- Demand mix
- Profit variables in a company
47. IMC, as presented in the text and in context with promotion, stands for:
- International manufacturing capacity.
- International monetary consistency.
- Integrated marketing communications.
- Integrated marketing corporations.
48. The communications process should start with:
- A basic belief about the communication piece.
- An audit of all the potential contacts target customers have with the company and its brands.
- An evaluation of the history of advertising used by the firm.
- Hiring communications experts to handle the communication problems of the firm.
49. The promotion tool that may include coupons, contests, premiums, and other means Of attracting consumer attention is best described as being which of the following?
- Personal selling
- Public relations
- Sales promotion
50. A ______________ is a promotion strategy that calls for using the sales force and trade promotion to move the product through channels.
- Push strategy
- Pull strategy
- Blocking strategy
- Integrated strategy