Advertising and Sales Promotion MCQ
51. ______________ is well suited to highly targeted marketing efforts and to building one-to-one customer relationships.
- Public relations
- Sales promotion
- Direct marketing
52. Marketing management must make four important decisions when developing an advertising program. All of the following would be among those decisions EXCEPT:
- Setting advertising objectives.
- Setting the advertising budget.
- Setting procedures for an advertising culture audit.
- Developing advertising strategy.
53. When Avis positioned itself against market-leading Hertz by claiming, “We’re Number two, so we try harder,” it was using which of the following forms of advertising?
- Informative advertising
- Psychological advertising
- Reminder advertising
- Comparative advertising
54. The word advertising is means turning of ______________ to something.
55. An appeal is the ______________ of an advertisement
56. The series of action to attain media objectives is ______________
- Media planning
- Media strategy
- Media selection
- Media buying
57. The ads which are beyond the consciousness of the audience are______________
58. Merchandise allowance is a ______________ technique
- Consumer promotion
- Trade promotion
- Sales force promotion
- Media promotion
59. The space and time for advertisement are bought from ______________
- Advertising agency
60. Advertising is subject to ______________
- Social norms
- Group norms
- Company norms
- None of these