Current Affairs MCQs – September, 2020
Here is a MCQ on Current Affairs to let you assess your Current Affairs Knowledge. We are providing Current affairs mcqs September 2020 Month
- Which famous personality delivered the Darbari Seth Memorial lecture, organised by Global thinktank TERI?
[A] Antonio Guterres
[B] Donald Trump
[C] Christine Lagarde
[D] Sundar Pichai
- Which country is to set up a honorary statue of Indian doctor Dwarkanath Kotnis?
[B] Sri Lanka
- Which state assembly passed a resolution against the Ordinances on Agriculture Marketing, introduced by the Centre?
- ‘Ease of doing business’ report, that was seen in news, is released by which organisation?
[A] World Economic Forum
[B] International Monetary Fund
[C] World Bank
[D] NITI Aayog
- In which state / UT, three Mega Bamboo Clusters are proposed to be set up?
[A] Jammu and Kashmir
- A Defence Policy Dialogue was conducted virtually by India with which country?
[A] South Africa
- Which institution announces the Sovereign Gold Bond (SGB) scheme?
[A] State Bank of India
[B] Indian Bullion Association
[C] Ministry of Finance
[D] Reserve Bank of India
- Who is the head of the committee set up by the Defence Ministry, to review AFHQ CS cadre?
[A] Bipin Rawat
[B] DB Shekatkar
[C] R Chandrashekhar
[D] AN Das
- The Economic Ministers consultation meeting of India with which multilateral association was virtually held recently?
- The first Roll on- Roll Off (RORO) service of which section of Indian Railways was flagged off recently?
[A] Central Railway
[B] Western Railway
[C] North Eastern Railways
[D] South Western Railways