Current Affairs Quiz (MCQ) November 2020 | Gkbymrdj
Current Affairs Quiz (MCQ) November 2020 | Gkbymrdj 200+ Current Affairs MCQ’s Nov 2020 : 200+ Current Affairs November 2020: As RRB PO Mains , RRB Clerk Mains , & SBI Clerk Mains 2020.
- Which technology company has collaborated with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) to provide digital skills to women?
[A] Facebook [B] Microsoft [C] Verizon [D] Cognizant
[A] Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- Which Union Ministry has released the next edition of foreign direct investment (FDI) policy document?
[B] Ministry of External Affairs [C] Ministry of Finance [D] Ministry of Power
Answer: Ministry of Commerce and Industry
[A] Punjab National Bank
- Which bank has tied up with Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) to raise USD 1 billion untied loan?
[B] State Bank of India [C] Union Bank of India [D] Indian Bank
Answer: State Bank of India
[A] Andhra Pradesh
- Which state government has launched ‘Dharani’ Portal for land & property registrations?
[B] Telangana [C] Tamil Nadu [D] Kerala
- YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, which was seen in news recently, is associated with which state?
[B] Tamil Nadu [C] Andhra Pradesh [D] Telangana
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
- Which country has extended a line of credit of USD 1-billion to Central Asian countries?
[B] Japan [C] China [D] Singapore
[A] Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- The birth anniversary of which National leader is being observed as Rashtriya Ekta Diwas?
[B] Jawaharlal Nehru [C] Mahatma Gandhi [D] VD Savarkar
Answer: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
[A] Piyush Goyal
- Who chaired the 19th meeting of Foreign Trade & Economic Ministers of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation?
[B] Narendra Modi [C] Nirmala Sitharaman [D] Jai Shankar
Answer: Piyush Goyal
- As per the statement of the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD), which monsoon has
completely withdrawn from India? [A] Southwest monsoon
[B] Northeast monsoon [C] Retreating monsoon [D] Winter Monsoon
Answer: Southwest monsoon
[A] Union Home Minister
- Who represented India in the 10th India-UK Economic and Financial Dialogue?
[B] Union Finance Minister [C] Prime Minister [D] Union External Affairs Minister
Answer: Union Finance Minister