Every type of communication is affected by its :
(1) Reception (2) Transmission (3) Non-regulation 4) Context
- The handshake that conveys confidence is
- Communication is the task of imparting ________
- The whole concept of achieving success begins with how you ______
- The trump card during _______ should be brought out at the crucial moment.
- The following is the permanent records for business
- Body of a letter is divided into ________ parts.
- As per Newman and Summer Communication is the Exchange of
- The ________ body of the presentation should be broken into short and clear units]
- A common fallacy about manager is that he must be
- The following is (are) the most effective ways of communication.
- Goals help us to ________
- Based on November 2017 Exam The classroom communication should essentially be :
- A good communicator begins his/her presentation with a :
- In a classroom, the probability of message reception can be enhanced by
- Effective communication pre-supposes
- When verbal and non-verbal messages are contradictory, it is said that most people believe in
- The typical feature of an information-rich classroom lecture is in the nature of being
- Expressive communication is driven by