240+ February 2021 MCQ MCQs
Current Affairs MCQ PDF February 2021 MCQ: As IBPS Clerk Mains ,& ECGC PO, IBPS Clerk Mains Scheduled in the upcoming Days 2021, so here our expert team provide you Best 240+ Current Affairs MCQ PDF for the month of February 2021 MCQ.
The General Awareness Section of Banking Exams covers Current Affairs 2021. Most of the questions in GA Sections appear from Current Affairs 2021 section. So it becomes important for you all to cover this particular section with sincerity and seriousness. The questions on current affairs. Knowledge of current news also helps you deal with the mains exams. Here is a MCQ PDF on Current Affairs to let you assess your Current Affairs Knowledge. Here we are providing Current affairs mcqs pdf Feb 2021 Month monthly compilation. You can download Current affairs 2021 mcqs pdf February 2020 from the below given link. This PDF Provides your the most important top 240+ Current affairs MCQ’s which will help you in RRB PO Mains , RRB Clerk Mains , SBI Clerk Mains 2021, RRB PO Mains , IBPS PO Mains , IBPS Clerk Mains and Other upcoming exams. Download Best 240+ Current Affairs MCQ PDF in Bilingual for February Month from mentioned below link.
- Which Indian monument was lit on January 30, to observe the Neglected Tropical Diseases
[A] India Gate
[B] Qutub Minar
[C] Taj Mahal
[D] Golden Temple
Answer: Qutub Minar
- What is the rank of India, in the Covid-19 performance index released by the Sydney-based Lowy
- As per a report released by Alvarez & Marsal India, what is the average time taken for resolution
in India under IBC, as on Sep’20?
[A] 330 days
[B] 360 days
[C] 400 days
[D] 440 days
Answer: 440 days
- What is India’s rank in “’Asia-Pacific Personalised Health Index” released by the EIU?
- Which construction major has bagged the contract for construction of steel bridges for Mumbai
and Ahmedabad bullet train project?
[A] Tata Projects
[B] Adani Group
[C] GMR Infrastructure
[D] L&T Construction
Answer: L&T Construction
- Which organization has released the Climate Risk Index (CRI) 2021?
- External Affairs Minister S Jai Shankar proposed Eight Guiding principles to repair the strained
relations with which country?
[D] United States
- As per the NSO’s revised estimates released recently, what was India’s GDP growth rate for
- Sandro Botticelli, who was sometimes seen in the news, was a famous painter of which country?
- Which Indian personality started the ‘Prabuddha Bharata’ journal in 1896?
[A] Aurobindo Ghosh
[B] Swami Vivekananda
[C] Annie Besant
[D] Subramaniya Bharati
Answer: Swami Vivekananda