240+ February 2021 MCQ MCQs
Current Affairs MCQ PDF February 2021 MCQ: As IBPS Clerk Mains ,& ECGC PO, IBPS Clerk Mains Scheduled in the upcoming Days 2021, so here our expert team provide you Best 240+ Current Affairs MCQ PDF for the month of February 2021 MCQ.
The General Awareness Section of Banking Exams covers Current Affairs 2021. Most of the questions in GA Sections appear from Current Affairs 2021 section. So it becomes important for you all to cover this particular section with sincerity and seriousness. The questions on current affairs. Knowledge of current news also helps you deal with the mains exams. Here is a MCQ PDF on Current Affairs to let you assess your Current Affairs Knowledge. Here we are providing Current affairs mcqs pdf Feb 2021 Month monthly compilation. You can download Current affairs 2021 mcqs pdf February 2020 from the below given link. This PDF Provides your the most important top 240+ Current affairs MCQ’s which will help you in RRB PO Mains , RRB Clerk Mains , SBI Clerk Mains 2021, RRB PO Mains , IBPS PO Mains , IBPS Clerk Mains and Other upcoming exams. Download Best 240+ Current Affairs MCQ PDF in Bilingual for February Month from mentioned below link.
- According to the WHO, which country has the highest number of new Leprosy cases in the world
- What is the rank of India in the production of silk, globally?
- ‘Neptune Declaration’, which was seen in the news recently, is associated with which sector?
[B] Migrant Labourers
- What is the expansion of “OPC”, which is seen in the Union Budget 2021-22?
[A] Over the Port Counter
[B] One Person Company
[C] On Port Company
[D] On the go Private Company
Answer: One Person Company
- As per the Budget 2021-22, what is the estimated Fiscal Deficit for the current financial year?
- What is the new FDI limit in insurance companies, as proposed in Union Budget 2021-22?
- How many new Minor Forest Produce items have been added under “marketing of MFP through
- Who won the men’s singles final at badminton World Tour held in Bangkok?
[A] Anders Antonsen
[B] Lin Dan
[C] Jan o Jorgensen
[D] Lee Chong Wei
Answer: Anders Antonsen
- Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy is associated with which sport?
[C] Foot Ball
- What is the outlay for PM AtmaNirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana?
[A] Rs 1000 crore
[B] Rs 2000 crore
[C] Rs 10,000 crore
[D] Rs 64,180 crore
Answer: Rs 64,180 crore