240+ February 2021 MCQ MCQs
Current Affairs MCQ PDF February 2021 MCQ: As IBPS Clerk Mains ,& ECGC PO, IBPS Clerk Mains Scheduled in the upcoming Days 2021, so here our expert team provide you Best 240+ Current Affairs MCQ PDF for the month of February 2021 MCQ.
The General Awareness Section of Banking Exams covers Current Affairs 2021. Most of the questions in GA Sections appear from Current Affairs 2021 section. So it becomes important for you all to cover this particular section with sincerity and seriousness. The questions on current affairs. Knowledge of current news also helps you deal with the mains exams. Here is a MCQ PDF on Current Affairs to let you assess your Current Affairs Knowledge. Here we are providing Current affairs mcqs pdf Feb 2021 Month monthly compilation. You can download Current affairs 2021 mcqs pdf February 2020 from the below given link. This PDF Provides your the most important top 240+ Current affairs MCQ’s which will help you in RRB PO Mains , RRB Clerk Mains , SBI Clerk Mains 2021, RRB PO Mains , IBPS PO Mains , IBPS Clerk Mains and Other upcoming exams. Download Best 240+ Current Affairs MCQ PDF in Bilingual for February Month from mentioned below link.
- What is the theme of the World Cancer Day 2021?
[A] Fight Cancer
[B] I am and I will
[C] Cancer and Covid-19
[D] I am strong
Answer: I am and I will
- What is the theme of the International Day of Human Fraternity 2021?
[A] A Pathway to the Future
[B] Fraternity and Unity
[C] Together we stand against Covid-19
[D] Global Brotherhood
Answer: A Pathway to the Future
- ‘National Safety Council’ was set up by which Union Ministry?
[A] Ministry of Health and Family welfare
[B] Ministry of Labour
[C] Ministry of Commerce and Industry
[D] Ministry of Heavy Industries
Answer: Ministry of Labour
- ‘KAPILA’ programme, which was making news recently, is associated with which sector?
[C] Intellectual Property Rights
Answer: Intellectual Property Rights
- Which Indian company has partnered with UNICEF to distribute vaccines around the world?
[B] Serum Institute of India
[C] Bharat Biotech
[D] Dr Reddys
Answer: Serum Institute of India
- Dominic Ongwen, who was convicted by the International Criminal Court (ICC) for war crimes, is
from which country?
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is to set up an expert committee on which category of banks?
[A] Small Finance Banks
[B] Urban Cooperative Banks
[C] Regional Rural Banks
[D] Neo Banks
Answer: Urban Cooperative Banks
- Which institution announced a scheme which enables retail participation in Government
[D] NITI Aayog
- As per the recent monetary policy committee statement of the RBI, what is the expected GDP
growth rate in FY22?
[A] 6.5 per cent
[B] 8.5 per cent
[C] 10.5 per cent
[D] 12.5 per cent
Answer: 10.5 per cent
- The UN Security Council has expressed concern over the military coup in which country?