- Which of the following groups of states has the largest deposits of iron ore?
A.Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka
B.Bihar and Orissa
C.Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra
D.West Bengal and Assam
- Which of the following union territories of India has the highest density of population per sq km?
- which atomic power station in India is built completely indigenously?
- The south-west monsoon contributes ____ of the total rain in India.
- The most plausible explanation for the location of the Thar desert in western India is
A.the obstruction caused by the Aravalis to the rain-bearing wind that proceeds to the Ganga Valley
B.the evaporation of moisture by heat
C.the absence of mountains to the north of Rajasthan to cause orographic rainfall in it
D.that the moisture carried by the South-west monsoon is driven away by the dry upper air current
- The northern boundary of the peninsular plateau of Indian runs parallel to the Ganga and the Yamuna from Rajmahal hills to a point near
- Which of the following food grain crops occupies the largest part of the cropped area in India?
A.Barley and maize
B.Jowar and bajra
- The number of major languages, recognized in the Indian Union as official language, are
- The oldest rocks in India are reported from
A.Dharwar region, Karnataka
B.Aravalli range, Rajasthan
C.Vindhyan range, Madhya Pradesh
D.Siwalik range, Punjab
50.. The year ____ is called a Great Divide in the demographic history of India.