GK Quiz on Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
Dear Students Gk By Mr. Dj is presenting you a set of 10 MCQs based on Indian Budget Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA). We are providing you topic wise questions so that you come to know all kinds of probable questions on a particular topic. Our team has gone through a deep analysis to frame only relevant questions for upcoming exams.
Dear Students Gk By Mr. Dj is presenting you a set of 10 MCQs based on Indian Budget & Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA). We are providing you topic wise questions so that you come to know all kinds of probable questions on a particular topic. Our team has gone through a deep analysis to frame only relevant questions for upcoming exams.
- Union budget of India is referred in which of the following article:
(a) Article 109
(b) Article 112
(c) Article 180
- The first Union budget of independent India was presented by:
(a) Jawahar Lal Nehru
(b) Vallabh Bhai Patel
(c) R. K. Shanmukham Chetty
(d) Morarji Ranchhodji DesaiIn
- What is the current exemption limit of income tax for general citizens?
(a) 2.20 Lac/Annum
(b) 2.50 Lac/Annum
(c) 2.00 Lac/Annum
(d) 3.00 Lac/Annum
- The only woman who holds the post of the Finance Minister of India is:
(a) Sarojini Naidu
(b) Indira Gandhi
(c) Sucheta Kriplani
(d) Vijay Laxmi Pandit
- Which ex- Prime Minister of India did not present the union budget of India?
(a) Morarji Desai
(b) Rajiv Gandhi
(c) Indira Gandhi
(d) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
6.Which committee recommended the establishment of IRDA?
(a) P.N. Mehrotra Committee
(b) R.N. Malhotra Committee
(c) D.R. Gadgil Committee
(d) Rajmannr Committee
- Along with banking services insurance sector contributes about ……..percent of GDP of India:
8.When was IRDA established?
9.Taxes Levied and Collected by the Union but Assigned to the States within which they are leviable.
Find out the correct option from below:
- Taxes on transactions in stock exchange
- Tax of sale and purchase of newspapers including advertisements
- Estate duty in respect of property other than agriculture land
- Stamp duty and duties of excise on the medical and toilet preparations
(a) Only I & II are correct
(b) I,II & III are correct
(c) All are correct
(d) Only IV & I are correct
10.Who is the current IRDA chief?
(a) J. Harinarayan
(b) Rana Pratap
(c) T.S. Vijayan
(d) K.T.S. Tulsi
You May Also Like Our Content
- chapter wise MCQs on Indian polity and constitution
- Important One Liner Economics 500 Question
- Polity 500 One Liner Questions And Answers
- Geography of India 500 One Liner Questions And Answers
- 720+ Computer Awareness MCQs and Quiz
- 1000+ All GA Questions Asked in RRB NTPC Exam ( Best Three Phases )
- Budget 2021 Most Important MCQs from Economic Survey