History Of Modern Indian MCQs MCQs
History Of Modern Indian MCQs History – Online MCQs – Following MCQs provides Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) related to Modern Indian History. You will have to read all the
11. Which of the following leader organised the Swaraja Party?
A. Lala Lajpat Rai and Feroz Shah Mehta
B. Sarojini Naidu and Annie Besant
C. C. R. Das and Motilal Nehru
D. C. Rajagopalachari and C. Y. Chintamani
12. Why was the Khilafat Movement started?
A. To protest against the injustice done to Egypt
B. To protest against the injustice done to Arabia
C. To protest against the injustice done to Persia
D. To protest against the injustice done to Turkey
13. Where did Gandhiji form the Satyagarh Sabha?
14. Which of the following is not correctly matched?
A. Bhagat Singh: Meerut Conspiracy Case
B. Ram Prasad Bismil: Kakori Conspiracy Case
C. Chandra Shekhar Azad: New Delhi Conspiracy
D. Surya Sen: Chittagong Armoury Raid
15. Which of the following event was the reason for suspension of the Non-Cooperation Movement?
A. The non Co-operators were not enthusiastic
B. The leaders like Subhas Chandra Bose were against it
C. Gandhiji bowed to the pressure of the British government
D. Chauri Chaura incident
16. Which of the following trio leaders referred to as Lal, Bal and Pal during the freedom movement?
A. Lala Lajpat Rai, Bal Gangadhar Tilak and Bipin Chandra Pal
B. Lal Bahadur Shastri, Bal Gangadhar Tilak and Bipin Chandra Pal
C. Lal Bahadur Shastri, Bal Gangadhar Tilak and Gopala Krishna Gokhale
D. Lala Lajpat Rai, Bal Gangadhar Tilak and C. Rajagopalachari
17. Which of the following incident ended the historic fast of Gandhi?
A. Poona Pact
B. Issue of White Paper
C. Gandhi-Irwin Pact
D. Arrival of Simon Commission
18. Consider the following statement (s) related to the Nehru Report?
I. It favoured Dominion Status.
II. It favoured a federal system.
III. It rejected the system of Communal Electorate.
IV. It was against the setting up of a Supreme Court.
Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct?
A. I & IV
B. I & III
C. II, III & IV
D. I, II & III
19. Select the correct chronological sequence of the following events?
I. Appointment of the Simon Commission.
II. Formation of the first Labour Government in Britain.
III. Submission of the Nehru report.
IV. Inauguration of the First Round Table Conference.
Select the correct answer from the codes given below:
A. I, III, II & IV
B. I, III, IV & II
C. I, II, IV & III
D. II, IV, I & III
20. Who led the Bardoli Satyagraha in 1928?
A. Morarji Desai
B. M. K. Gandhi
C. Mahadev Desai
D. Vallabhbhai Patel