IBPS RRB OFFICE ASSISTANT 40 QUESTIONS ASKED IN EXAM
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection successfully conducted the IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam Today on 20 February 2021. IBPS RRB OFFICE ASSISTANT 40 QUESTIONS ASKED IN EXAM .According to some candidates who appeared for this examination the general awareness section was of moderate difficulty level. The majority of the questions from this section were asked from current affairs. In this article, we will be discussing all the General Awareness questions that were asked In today’s IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam 2021.
1) Hiroshima day celebrated on which date ?
2) Tiger day Celebrated on which date ?
3) Hornbill festival is celebrated in which State recently
4)G-20 summit will host by India in which year ?
5) Which country is not member of G-7 Group
6)Seaplane service is started near Statue of Unity in Narmada river , Gujarat at Which place ?
7)Padam Bhushan awardee Soumitra Chatterjee who died recently was related to which field ?
8)Overdraft- saving the Indian saver book written by?
Answer:- Urjit Patel
9) Transgender community Welfare works comes under which ministry ?
Answer:- Social empowerment and justice
10)MSP full form ?
Answer:- MINIMUM SUPPORT PRICE
11) SAUBHAGYA scheme implemented by which nodal agency ?
Answer:- Rural Electrical Corporation
12)How much subsidy provided in PM fasal bima yojana khatif bima ?
13)How much amout provided in Jan Dhan yojana by Over Draft Facility ?
Answer:- 10000 Rupees
14)Kisaan credit card type is which type of loan ?
Answer:- Short term loan
15)Who is Young Mathematicican Ramanujan prize 2020 winner ?
Answer:- Caraulina Arajuho
16) National Dairy Development Board was Founded in which Year ?
17)OTT Full form ?
Answer:- Over The Top
18)RBI highest denomination note printed till date ?
Answer:- 10000 rupees
19) Singapore’s central bank name ?
Answer:- Monetory Authority of Singapore
20) Who is elected Iceland president ?
Answer:- Gudney johnson