IIFT GK Course 2021-22 Gk By Mr. DJ
Join Via This Link :- https://imjo.in/NngFD4
Validity Of IIFT Gk Course : Till IIFT Exam 2021-22
What Is Included in This IIFT GK Course
- IIFT Specific Current Affairs.
- Business Related Current Affairs.
- Basic Knowledge Of Indian Economy.
- Important International Knowledge
- Each Month Current Affairs With More than 200+ MCQ From January 2021 To Till Exam Date
- Complete List Of all Countries with Currency, list of military’s exercise, important days in a year, Recent Summits.
- Logos, Taglines, Newly appointed CEOs & MDs, recent mergers and acquisitions
- Recent awards and honors, Recent books and authors, Recent sports tournaments n events
- Rankings of India, Reports, Information about RBI & Basic Banking awareness
- Union Budget Report and RBI Report.
- Foreign Trade, Ports, Transports Foreign Capital Market, etc.
- Name of Parliaments, Airports, Airlines, Dams, Rivers and cities, National Parks etc
Business Awareness Documents A set of documents covering the important aspects of companies, their history, current heads.
Static General Knowledge A set of documents covering the important aspects of Static GK.
Monthly Current Affairs A set of 200+ questions covering the important events of every month
2. Tests Included in IIFT GK Course
- Each Month Current Affairs Test With 50 MCQ Question.
- All Topic Test with Minimum 15 Questions.
- 15 Full GK Tests IIFT Level.
- 15 Static GK Tests
- 300+ Important IIFT Related Question Set.
3. Additional Benefits Of IIFT Gk Course
You Will Be added in Special WhatsApp Group. For This Materials. 24*7 Hr Availability For any queries or Doubt.
Why We Choose Your Course?
Because, We are Providing Material with a very low price. And all the material will be shared any time. Also As per your demand Material will be made and shared. 24*7 Support.
What is The Mode of Payment ?
You Can Pay directly Via UPI Payment. [email protected]
If I am Not Using Whatsapp Group ?
All The Material Will Be shared on WhatsApp as well as on Your Email Address.
After Payment How much time take to add me in WhatsApp group?
After Payment You will be added within 15-20 Min.
What Is IIFT ?
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) conducts a test for admissions to its various MBA programs in Nov-Dec every year. Traditionally, the GK section in IIFT has been of higher level of difficulty as compared to SNAP, CMAT, MAT, etc. Due to this, a large number of applicants fail to clear the sectional cut-off of the GK section.
In this article, we will help you understand the type of questions from this section that can be expected in the IIFT test. Further, we will give you a methodical strategy to prepare for this section.
Even though the weightage for GK is less, however, each and every mark counts in this exam. Thus, it is advisable that you do not take this section lightly.
Why is GK Important?
Better accuracy: GK based questions give you the opportunity to increase your accuracy. This is because, if you know the answer to a GK question, there is no scope for confusion!
Time efficiency: Further, the GK section is highly helpful in time management as there is no calculation-work and analysis involved. You can use this to your advantage by allocating more time to other sections of the examination.
Good back up: The additional GK section in the IIFT exam can also act as a good back up for you, especially if you feel you are weak in any of the traditional sections like Quant, Verbal, DI, Reasoning, etc.
Attempting the IIFT GK section
Ideally, you should not spend more than 10 minutes on the IIFT GK section. This will allow you to allocate more time to other time-consuming sections. Further, we advise you to follow a 2-cycle method of attempting this section:
- Identify the very easy questions and mark their answers
- Identify the questions, which you think you can attempt i.e. you feel that if you spend more time on such questions, you may be able to guess the correct answer.
- Identify the questions, which you think you CANNOT attempt i.e. questions about which you have no idea. These questions are best left untouched.
In the second cycle, mark the answers of maximum possible questions that you have identified in Step (2) of Cycle 1 through intelligent guessing using option elimination. For instance, if you are confidently able to eliminate 2 options out of 4, we suggest that you go ahead and attempt the question.