Income tax is an item of
- Concurrent List
- State list
- Union List
- Residuary List
Correct answer: (C)
- Liberalization means
- When a company taken over another one and clearly becomes the new owner, the action is called
- By which act does the government check restrictive trade?
- Which among the following is not opened for private sector participation
- Which among these can be the condition for the success of privatisation?
- Which among these is monopolistic trade practice?
- The Industrial policy resolution was passed first in
- Globalisation is the term used to describe process of removal of restriction on
- Laissez Faire policy is adopted in
- Which one is not the main objective of Fiscal Policy in India?