INDIAN ECONOMY Multiple choice questions
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
1. India’s economic planning cannot be said to be:
2. Economic Survey is published by:
a. Ministry of finance
b. Planning commission
c. Govt. of India
d. Indian statistical institute
3. India is the biggest produces as well as the largest consumer and importer of which of the following crops?
4. Which of the is an example of passive investment instrument?
a. Gold ETFs
b. Mutual funds
d. Preference shares
5. A persistent fall in the general price level of goods and services is known as:
6. Who is the chairman of planning commission in India:
b. Vice president
c. Prime Minister
d. Finance Minister
7. The one rupee not bears the signature of :
a. RBI governor
b. President of India
c. Finance Minister
d. Finance Secretary
8. Which of the following will not some under the proposed GST in India?
a. Agricultural products
c. Gems and Jewelleries
d. Petroleum products
9. The concept of five year plan was borrowed from:
10. Who is the largest trading partner of India?
d. United Arab Emirates