Last 6 Month Current Affairs Questions And Answers
current affairs news from 1st August 2020 to 15th January 2021.
Some major news from the month of June-July 2020 has also been covered at the end.
- The Indian Space Research Organization will adopt how many ATLs across the country to facilitat mentoring and coaching of students in cutting edge technologies related to space?
- The University Grants Commission (UGC) has recently asked the Higher Education Institutes acros the country to establish an office for ________________________.
- PM Narendra Modi has recently flagged off the world’s first ‘double-stack long-haul’ container train from ________________ in Haryana to New Kishanganj, Rajasthan.
- Name the recently launched innovative paint developed by Khadi and Village Industries Commission.
- Which country has been chosen as ‘Country in Focus’ for 51st International Film Festival of India (IFFI)?
- National Informatics Centre (NIC) and Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) have jointly launched a software for students across the country to create and modify 3D digital designs with free flow of creativity and imagination. Name the software.
- Which state will become India’s prime producer of Vanadium— a high-value metal used in strengthening steel?
- Which Indian state has become the first state to establish ‘Fire Park’ to educate and bring awareness on basic fire safety measures among the people, particularly the students?
- The Union Cabinet has recently approved India-UAE Memorandum of Understanding for________________.
- NASA has launched the most powerful rocket in the world on January 17, 2021, which was named as:
- India and Japan have recently signed Memorandum of Understanding to enhance cooperation in the field of _______________________________.
- Which country has organized 4th ‘One Planet Summit’ through videoconferencing to protect world’s biodiversity?
- The United Nations recently released the report “International Migration 2020 Highlights”. According to the report, the Indian diaspora is the largest in the world with more than _____________ people from India were living outside India as of 2020.
- The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas recently launched a campaign to spread awareness about clean energy. Name the campaign.
- On January 15, 2021, the Government of India has launched the third phase of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3.0 is to train how many candidates for a period of 1 year with an investment of Rs. 950 crores?
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs chaired by Prime Minister has recently approved an ambitious scheme to boost the industrial development of ______________________.
- The Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched and addressed Start-up India International Summit. What is the name of summit?
- The Union Ministry of Commerce and Industry recently announced that the new Foreign Trade Policy: 2021-26 which is to come into effect from ____________________.
- First advanced estimates of National Income have been released by National Statistical Office (NSO). As per the estimate, India’s GDP is expected to contract by what percent in the current fiscal year 2020- 21?
- Elon Musk-owned electric vehicle company Tesla has registered its fully owned subsidiary in which Indian city with a name of ‘Tesla India Motors and Energy Private Limited’?
- NITI Aayog has collaborated with which ecommerce company to launch a revamped Women Entrepreneurship Platform (WEP)?
- The Reserve Bank of India recently released 22nd issue of the financial stability report for December As per the report, the Gross Non-Performing Assets Ratio of the scheduled commercial banks is to increase to ______________ by September 2021.
- The Reserve Bank of India recently constituted a working group to study all aspects of digital lending activities in the regulated and regulated financial sector. The working group is led by ____________________.
- Which Bank has tied-up with IIT Kanpur and Foundation for Innovation & Research in Science & Technology (FIRST) to set up ‘Fintech Innovation Centre (FIC)’ at the institute’s campus?
- RBI has set up an academic advisory council named as ‘College of Supervisors (CoS)’ to strengthen its supervision over regulated entities. CoS will have five members and it will be headed by former deputy governor ________________________.