Medieval Indian History Art And Culture MCQs Q&A with easy explanations. History section provides you all type of MCQs questions on Medieval
21. Which one of the following is not correctly matched?
A. Qutbuddin: Adhai din ka Jhompra
B. Iltutmish :Qutab Minar
C. Alauddin :Hauz-i-Khas
D. Firuz Tughlaq : Tughlaqabad
22. What is the correct chronological sequence of the following rulers?
1. Muizuddin Bahram Shah
4. Rukhnuddin Firuz
Select the correct answer using the codes which are given below:
B. 2,4 3, 1
C. 3,2, 4, 1
D. 4,3, 1, 2
23. Which among the following was the most appropriate cause for the failure of Raziya?
A. Her sex
B. Her intention to be the ruler not only in name but also in fact
C. Her unpopularity with the people of Delhi
D. Her incompetence
24. What is meant by “The Forty”?
(a) The cream of Afghan nobles
(b) The pick of the intellectuals among the Khaljis
(c) The select body of the Turkish aristocracy
(d) The Ulema or the Muslim divines
25. What was the most important cause of the invasion of Mahmud of Ghazni?
(a) To destroy idolatry
(b) To gain possession of the wealth of India
(c) To spread Islam into India
(d) To establish a Muslim State in India
26. Which is the correct chronological sequence of the following Sayyid rulers of Delhi?
1. Muhammad Shah
2. Alauddin Alam Shah
3. Mubarak Shah
4. Khizr Khan
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
B. 4,3, 1,2
C. 4, 1, 2, 3
D. 4, 2, 3, 1
27. Who is the author of “Shah nama”?
C. Hasan Nizami
28. Which one of the following statements is not correct?
(a) Krishnadeva Raya wrote Amuktamalyada.
(b) He was the founder of the Tuluva dynasty.
(c) His court was adorned by the Ashtadiggajas.
(d) He maintained friendly relations with the Portuguese.
29. What was the unique system developed by the Mughals?
(a) Centralised autocracy
(b) Ryotwari settlement
(c) Mansabdari system
(d) Local responsibilities for crime detection
30. From where the Mansabdari system was borrowed?