Quiz on Polity (National Commission for Other Backward Class, Attorney General of India)
It is being observed that there are so many questions are asked in the recent competitive exams based on the Polity (National Commission for Other Backward Class, Attorney General of India) General Knowledge Quiz section is a repository of Multiple Choice Questions that will equip you with so many questions based on the deep analysis of the theory related to the different topics of Polity (National Commission for Other Backward Class, Attorney General of India).
1. Which of the following article of Indian Constitution dealt with the appointment of attorney general of India?
A. Article 72
B. Article 74
C. Article 76
D. Article 68
2. Which of the following is true about the Attorney General of India?
A. He has the right of audience in all the courts in India
B. His term of the office and remuneration is decided by the president
C. He advices the government of India
D. All the above
3. Who is the highest legal officer of the union government of India?
A. Attorney General of India
D. Solicitor General of India
4. To be eligible for appointment as attorney general of India, a person must possess the qualifications prescribed for a…………
A. Judge of Supreme Court of India
B. Judge of a high court
C. A renown lawyer
D. Solicitor general of India
5. Which one is not true about the attorney general of India?
A. He is the legal advisor to the government of India
B. His tenure and salary is decided by the president
C. He has the voting right in the proceeding of the parliament
D. He appears before high courts and Supreme Court in cases involving union government.
6. National Commission for Other Backward Class came into effect from:
7. Which article of Indian constitution gives the power to the government to make special provisions for the development of SC/ST/OBC against the article 15?
A. Article 19
B. Article 29
C. Article 25
D. None of these
8. Who is the current Chairman of the National Commission for Other Backward Class?
A. Najma Hiptulla
C. Justice Swatanter Kumar
D. Justice V. Eswaraiah
9. How many members are in the National Commission for Other Backward Class?
10. What is the current limit of creamy layer in India to decide the benefits of the reservation?
A. 4.5 lac /Annum
B. 6 lac /Annum
C. 8 lac /Annum
D. None of these