One morning Sujata started to walk towards the Sun. After covering some distance she turned to right then again to the right and after covering some distance she again turns to the right. Now in which direction is she facing?
Answer & Solution
Answer: Option A
Hence finally Sujata will face towards North.
- A man walks 1 km to East and then he turns to South and walks 5 km. Again he turns to East and walks 2 km. After this he turns to North and walks 9 km. Now, how far is he from his starting point?
- I walk 30 metres in North-West direction from my house and then 30 metres in South-west direction. After this I walk 30 metres in South-East direction. Now, I turn to my house, in what direction am I going?
- Mohan was facing east. he walked 4 km forward and then after turning to his right walked 3 km.Again he turned to his right and walked 4 km. After this he turned back. Which direction was he facing at that time?
- A starts crossing the field diagonally. After walking half the distance, he turns right, walks some distance and turns left. Which direction is A facing now? Direction Sense Test mcq solution image
- A man leaves from his office for his home. He walks towards East. After moving a distance of 20 m, he turns South and walks 10 m. Then he walks 35 m towards the west and further 5 m towards the north. He then turns towards east and walks 15 m. What is the straight distance (in metres) between his initial and final position?