Static Business Awareness For Tissmat
Q. Which of the following agencies releases the index of industrial production to measure industrial performance in India?
1) The National Sample Survey Office (NSSO)
2) The Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
3) The Central Statistics Office (CSO)
4) The Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)
1) It has to abide by the conditionalities imposed by the International Monetary Fund
2) It has to borrow to make interest payments on outstanding loans
3) It has been refused loans or aid by creditors abroad
4) The World Bank charges a very high rate of interest on outstanding & new loans
1) Precious minerals
1) Rate of inflation
2) Poverty index
3) Income inequality
4) Personal income
1) A rise in the rate of economic growth due to a higher share of working age people in a population
2) A rise in the rate of literacy due to development of educational institution in different parts of the country
3) A rise in the standard of living of the people due to the growth of alternative livelihood practices.
4) A rise in the gross employment ratio of a country due to government policies.
1) Green Bond investment is only for climate friendly projects
2) Green bonds were first introduced by European Investment Fund in 2007
3) Green Bonds are Financial Market Innovation
4) Green Bonds are fixed interest loan in short date maturities
2) Employment generation
3) Business coordination
4) Risk management
1) Oscar Lewis
2) Gunnar Myrdal
3) Aashish Bose
4) Amartya Sen
1. Establishment of NABARD.
2. Self Help Group Bank Link-age Programme.
3. Kisan Credit Card Plan.
4. Establishment of Regional Rural Bank.
Select the correct answer from the codes given below –
1) 4, 1, 2, 3
2) 4, 2, 3, 1
3) 1, 2, 3, 4
4) 4, 3, 2, 1
You May Also Like Our Content
- chapter wise MCQs on Indian polity and constitution
- Important One Liner Economics 500 Question
- Polity 500 One Liner Questions And Answers
- Geography of India 500 One Liner Questions And Answers
- 720+ Computer Awareness MCQs and Quiz
- 1000+ All GA Questions Asked in RRB NTPC Exam ( Best Three Phases )
- Budget 2021 Most Important MCQs from Economic Survey