Answer & Solution
The tadpole is a young frog; frogs are amphibians. The lamb is a young sheep; sheep are mammals. Animal (choice a) is incorrect because it is too large a grouping: Animals include insects, birds, mammals, reptiles, and amphibians. Choices b and c are incorrect because they are not part of the progression.
- Insect : Disease :: War : ?
- Book : Cover :: Painting : ?
- Float : Sink :: Boat : ?
- Water : Dam :: Trade: ?
- Interest : Money lender :: Salary : ?
- Asthma : Lungs :: Conjunctivitis : ?
- Dismay : Joy :: Tend : ?
- Thermometer : Temperature :: Glucometer : ?
- Communicable disease : Malaria :: Non-communicable disease : ?
- 6 : 36 :: 9 : ?