Choose the odd one out.
Answer & Solution
Answer: Option E
In all other groups, the first letter is a vowel followed by three consecutive letters.
Also Read :
- Choose the word which is different from the rest.
- A. Cap B. Turban C. Helmet D. Veil E. Hat
- A. Kiwi B. Eagle C. Emu D. Ostrich E. Penguin
- A. Rigveda B. Yajurveda C. Atharvaveda D. Ayurveda E. Samveda
- A. Curd B. Butter C. Oil D. Cheese E. Cream
- A. Potassium B. Silicon C. Zirconium D. Gallium E. Germanium
- A. Tea B. Cinchona C. Rubber D.Cardamom E. Chalk