Choose the odd one out.
Answer & Solution
Answer: Option E
Putting A = 1, B = 2,…..and so on, we have :
VT = V + T = 22 + 20 = 42 (even);
MQ = M + Q = 13 + 17 = 30 (even);
PR = P + R = 16 + 18 = 34 (even);
DF = D + F = 4 + 6 = 10 (even);
FG = F + G = 6 + 7 = 13 (odd).
Also Read :
- Choose the word which is different from the rest.
- A. Cap B. Turban C. Helmet D. Veil E. Hat
- A. Kiwi B. Eagle C. Emu D. Ostrich E. Penguin
- A. Rigveda B. Yajurveda C. Atharvaveda D. Ayurveda E. Samveda
- A. Curd B. Butter C. Oil D. Cheese E. Cream
- A. Potassium B. Silicon C. Zirconium D. Gallium E. Germanium
- A. Tea B. Cinchona C. Rubber D.Cardamom E. Chalk