All GA Questions Asked in RRB NTPC Exam (Three Phases)
RRB NTPC 2021 Exam Memory Based General Awareness (GA)/GK/ Current Affairs Questions with Answers (Phase-4):GA Questions Asked in RRB NTPC Exam RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-4 CBT Exam has been commenced from 15th February and will be conducted till 3rd March 2021 for around 16 lakh candidates across different exam centres in India. Computer Based Test (CBT) is being conducted for the recruitment of RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) 35281 Vacancies (Graduate & Under-Graduate Posts) in two shifts.
- ILO’s formation year?
Ans: 11th April 1919
- ICC World Cup 2019 was hosted by which country?
Ans: England and Wales
- Gandhi Irwin Pact was signed in which year?
- Peacock Throne was robbed by whom?
Ans: Nadir Shah
- What is the maximum time period should be between the two sessions of Lokshabha?
Ans: 6 months
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is related to?
Ans: LPG Distribution
- If the President of India is not present who will act as President of India?
Ans: Chief Justice of India(if Vice President is not available)
- Input device-related question.
- Jallikattu Festival is celebrated in?
- India’s first engine-less train?
Ans: Vande Bharat Express
- Which of the following neighboring country has hockey as the national game?
- Last ruler of Mughal Dynasty?
Ans: Bahadur Shah Zafer
- Finance Minister of India?
Ans: Nirmala Sitaram
- SI unit of Power?
- Subsidiary Alliance is introduced by?
Ans: Lord Wellesley
- Full form of VR?
Ans: Virtual Reality
- Kalbeliya Dance?
- First Indian women to join Olympic Committee?
Ans: Neeta Ambani
- When was the first Livestock census carried out?
- Which article of the Indian Constitution deals with the President of India?
Ans: Article 52