Current Affairs Quiz 15 & 16 March 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 15 & 16 March 2021: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 15 & 16 March 2021 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs Quiz 15 & 16 March 2021.
Read Current Affairs Quiz for 15 & 16 March 2021: Click HEre
- Cabinet has approved the PMSSN as a single non-lapsable reserve fund for health, to credit the share of health from proceeds of Health and Education Cess. What does PMSSN stands for?
A) Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Nidhi
B) Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Neeti
C) Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Nutan
D) Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Nigam
- World Consumer Rights Day is observed on which day of the year?
A) March 14
B) March 15
C) March 13
D) March 12
- The Government has announced “All India Tourist Vehicles Authorization and Permit Rules, 2021”. The new rule will provide permit for a maximum period of _______ years at a given time
A) 2 years
B) 5 years
C) 3 years
D) 7 years
- India has recently surpassed which country to become the fourth largest foreign-exchange reserves in the world?
- The Padma Bhushan awardee Laxman Pai has passed away. He was conferred with the prestigious honor for contribution in which field?
- Under the Mission Sagar-IV, name the Indian Naval Ship which traveled to Port Anjouan, Comoros to deliver 1,000 Metric Tonnes of rice?
A) INS Kesari
B) INS Jalashwa
C) INS Sahyadri
D) INS Kiltan
- The National Vaccination Day/National Immunization Day is marked on which day of the year in India?
A) March 14
B) March 12
C) March 16
D) March 13
- Chemancheri Kunhiraman Nair, who has passed away recently was a veteran artist of___________
- Name the new grievance redressal feature launched by NPCI on BHIM UPI app for the users
- Which country has taken over Saudi Arabia to become the second largest oil supplier of India, as of February 2021?
B) United States
- Which of these has won the Album of the Year award at the Grammy Awards 2021?
A) Black Pumas
B) Everyday Life
- Marvin Hagler, who has passed away, was one of the greatest legend in which of these fields?
B) Formula One
- What is the theme of World Consumer Rights Day 2021?
A) Building a Digital World Consumers can Trust
B) Tackling Plastic Pollution
C) Trusted Smart Products
D) Making Digital Marketplaces Fairer
- The Foreign Exchange Reserve of which country is the largest in the world, as per the recent data of IMF?
- Which country is the largest crude oil supplier to India?
A) United States