All Indian workers and citizens may now apply for an E Shram Card online through the E Shram Portal. This E-Shram card is known as the Unique Identification Number Card, and the Ministry of Labour and Employment is the organisation that issued it. E Shram Card Online Application was established by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for employees and labourers in the unorganised sector. The country’s workers and labourers stand to benefit the most from this system, which is its primary goal. The Ministry of Labour and Employment recently published detailed information on India’s unregistered sector workers and employees.
E Shram Card Registration Portal, Benefits, Online Apply
|Scheme Name||Shramik Card|
|Started In||August 2021|
|Total Card Issued||27,13,22,087|
|Partial Handicap Help||₹1 Lakh|
|E-Shram Card Helpdesk Number||14434|
|Accidental Death Insurance||₹2 Lakh|
|Budget Reserved for Scheme||₹404 Crore|
|Age Limit||16-59 Years|
|Scheme Launched By||Ministry of Labour & Employment, India|
|e-Shram Card Online Portal||eshram.gov.in|
eshram.gov.in – Benefits of E-Shram Card
- Death Insurance of ₹2 lakh will be provided and in case of particle handicap financial aid of ₹1 lakh will be given.
- Not only financial aid, free bicycles for children, working tools, sewing machines, etc. will also be provided under the scheme.
- Every month ₹ between 500-1000 will be sent to the Shramik Cardholder.
- The government is also planning to interlink the E-Shram Card with the ration card so that the cardholders can get the benefits from other schemes initiated by the state and central government.
Documents Required for E-Shram Card- Eligibility Criteria
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number linked with your Aadhar Card.
- Bank Account Details.
- The age of the sharmik (majdoor) is not less than 16 years and not more than 59 years.
E Shram Card Online Apply
If you want E Shram Card Online Apply then go with the eshram.gov.in; if you wish to learn more about the E Shram card, such as the schemes benefits significant points, the step-by-step method for E Shram card registration, and other vital information. The Ministry of Labour and Employment has launched many programs for the needy to provide financial assistance to the underprivileged. As a result, the central government launched the E-Shram platform for individuals working in the unorganized sector. Through which Indian laborers will be employed based on their abilities.
If you want to apply for E Shram Card Online, go to the official website eshram.gov.in and fill out the Indian labour e-Shram Card Register Form 2022. You may get complete information about E Shram Card Online Apply in that article. Aside from that, you may learn about the benefits of the E Shram Card. If you successfully obtain your E-Shram card, you will be eligible for a monthly pension of 3000 rupees. This page contains all of the necessary information about E Shram Card Online Apply.
E Shram Card Eligibility
- Indian citizens and work only apply.
- Second, recipients must be between the ages of 16 and 59.
- You must make a minimum contribution of Rs.50–100, and the Government of India will credit the same amount to your account.
- Aadhar initiates with your cell number.
- Last but not least, ensure you have a bank account.
E Shram Card Online Apply Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Passbook from the bank
- The ration card
- The cost of electricity
- E-Shram login with a mobile number linked to an Aadhar number.
How to E Shram Card Online Apply?
Step 1: Visit the official website eshram.gov.in.
Step 2: After that, click “Register on e-Shram” to be sent to the “Self-Registration” page.
Step 3: Enter the phone number associated with your Aadhar Card.
Step 4: Select the details provided and enter the captcha code.
Step 5: After that, click the “Send OTP” option to get an OTP to your registered cell phone number.
Step 6: Accept the information on the screen after verifying the OTP.
Step 7: You must again input needed information such as your home address, educational qualifications, etc.
Step 8: Fill in the title of the expertise and the type of the business. Choose the sort of task you want to accomplish.
Step 9: Fill in bank information such as the account holder’s name, account number, etc.
Step 10: Double-check the information you just typed.
Step 11: An OTP will be issued to your registered cell phone number again, which you must validate.
Your Shram Card will display on the screen when you input the One Time Password, and you may download it.