How To Get Golden and Diamond Albatross In Adopt Me

by Mr. DJ

How To Get Golden and Diamond Albatross In Adopt Me

To get the Albatross in Adopt Me, first players need to ensure they have the snow weather update. Once you have that, first you need to reach the igloo on the map. Once you find the igloo, you need to get inside the igloo. After you are inside the igloo you will see a completely new area filled with ice.

How to get golden albatross and diamonds to adopt me

How To Get Golden and Diamond Albatross In Adopt Me

To get the albatross, you have to head straight until you see a board with details of the albatross. Below are the odds of getting an albatross in the game.

  • albatross – 60%
  • Golden Albatross by 37.5%
  • Diamond Albatross 2.5%

Players can get the golden clam by getting it for 199 Robux. With Golden Clam, players can get an albatross. The easiest way to get it is an ordinary albatross, which has a 60% chance. Similarly, if you need a golden albatross, the odds drop to 37.5%, and a single diamond drops further to 2.5%.

So how many golden clams do you need to get each one of these? Well, purely in numbers, you will be able to get an albatross easily on the first or second try. To get the Golden Albatross, you need about three to four attempts, depending on the pure probability. Finally, if you need Diamond Albatross, you may need to get up to 40 Gold Clams.

If you don’t have enough Robux right now, don’t worry. You will still have a chance to get a brand new pet, as the snow weather will return! Yes, you read right. The snow map will be back on the 28th of every month, so you’ll get another chance to get a pet in the near future.

Also Visit
Website Home Page Click Here
Our Google News Publication Click Here

You may also like

Leave a Comment