Marketing Management MCQ
What Is Marketing Management ?
Marketing management is the organizational discipline which focuses on the practical application of marketing orientation, techniques and methods inside enterprises and organizations and on the management of a firm’s marketing resources and activities.
- Good marketing is no accident, but a result of careful planning and _____________.
Correct answer: (A) Execution
- The ______________ function of marketing makes the products available in different geographic regions.
Correct answer: (C) Distribution.
- The traditional view of marketing is that the firm makes something and then ______________ it.
Correct answer: (B) Sells.
- ______________ is referred to as segmentation.
- Mass marketing.
- Niche marketing.
- Differentiated marketing.
Correct answer: (A) Mass marketing.
- Groups that have a direct or indirect influence on a persons attitudes or behavior is known as ______________
- Reference groups
Correct answer: (A) Reference groups
- Augmented product contains ______________.
- Basic needs.
- Functional characteristics.
- Additional benefits.
- Expected features.
Correct answer: (C) Additional benefits.
- The emotional attachment of a customer towards a brand is known as ______________.
- Brand associations
- Perceived quality.
- Brand loyalty.
- Brand awareness.
Correct answer: (C) Brand loyalty.
- Logistics means ______________.
- Flow of goods.
- Marketing channel.
Correct answer: (B) Flow of goods.
- Logistics management is a part of ______________.
- Marketing channel
- Supply chain management.
Correct answer: (C) Supply chain management.
- Marketing buzz means ______________.
- Viral marketing.
- Virtual marketing.
- Social marketing.
Correct answer: (A) Viral marketing.