The Employees’ State Insurance Act,1948
21. Under ESI Act, 1948 a member of the Corporation, Standing Committee or the Medical Council shall cease to be a member of the body if he fails to attend
A. Three consecutive meetings
B. Three meetings intermittently
C. Four consecutive meetings
D. Two consecutive meetings
22. Which of the following benefits have not been provided under the Employee’s State Insurance Act, 1948?
A. Disablement Benefit
B. Children’s’ Allowance
C. Sickness Benefit
D. Unemployment Allowance
23. Which one of the following Labour Legislations provides comprehensive benefits to industrial workers in India?
A. Maternity Benefit Act
B. Employees’ State Insurance Act
C. Employee Provident Funds Act
D. Employees’ Compensation Act
24. An employer is liable to pay his contribution in respect of every employee and deduct employees contribution from wages bill and shall pay these contributions at the specified rates to the Corporation within ———–days of the last day of the Calendar month in which the contributions fall due.
25. Dependants’ Benefit paid at the rate of ———-% of wage in the form of monthly payment to the dependants of a deceased Insured person in cases where death occurs due to employment injury or occupational hazards.
26. If an Insured Women or an I.P. in respect of his wife confinement occurs at a place where necessary medical facilities under ESI Scheme are not available, how much amount shall be payable per case for two confinements only.
A. Rs. 5000/-
B. Rs. 7500/-
C. Rs. 2500/-
27. How much amount is payable to the dependents for funeral expenses?
28. Minimum wage limit for Physically Disabled Persons for availing ESIC Benefits is
29. Maternity Benefit for confinement/pregnancy is payable for three months, which is extendable by further one month on medical advice at the rate of full wage subject to contribution for ——– days in the preceding year.
A. 65 days
B. 70 days
C. 91 days
D. 75 days
30. Enhanced Sickness Benefit equal to full wage is payable to insured persons undergoing sterilisation for ——— days for male and ________ female workers respectively.
A. 7 days and 14 days
B. 14 days and 7 days
C. 5 days and 10 days
D. 6 days and 14 days