An app for secret communications is called Signal. Its capabilities are thus restricted in order to protect users’ privacy. The ability to see a contact’s status, or whether they are online or not, as well as their most recent online activity, is one of the features that Signal lacks. In Signal, it is thus impossible to determine if a user is online or offline.
How To Know If Someone Is Online On Signal
- Sending. A circle with a dotted edge serves as the symbol shown next to the message. It indicates that the message is currently being sent. Or, to put it another way, that it is emanating from your machine.
- Sent. A circle and a check mark appear as the icon shown next to the message. It indicates that the receiver has received the message successfully.
- Delivered. Two circles with checkmark marks within make up the icon that is shown next to the message. It indicates that the recipient’s device has already received the message.
- Read. It indicates that the recipient has read the message by showing two black circles with verification symbols within. The simplest way to tell whether another person is online or has recently been online is to look at their status.
Although these icons are useful to know if another user is online or not, the fact is that they do not always appear. Why? Because Signal lets users disable read confirmations from the application’s settings. In case your contact has deactivated them, you will only be able to know if your messages have been sent and delivered, but not if they have been read.
Read Other Information About The SnapChat
- 10 Ways To Fix: Oops Something Went Wrong Please Try Again Later Snapchat
- How to fix: Snapchat Keeps Crashing On Your Phone
- How to know if Someone Blocked you on signal
- Title – Signal Private Messenger
- Publisher – Signal Foundation
- Android: Play Store
- iOS: App Store