Sports Gk MCQs – Gk Sports Questions And Answers
Sports GK MCQs(General Knowledge) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) on different sports and games for competitive examinations.
- “Electra Gold Cup” is associated with which sports?
[B] Table Tennis
Correct Answer: B [Table Tennis]
- Ryder cup is related to which sports?
Correct Answer: B [Golf]
- Major Dhyanchand’s birthday is celebrated as National Sports Day in India, on which among the following dates?
[B] August 29th
[C] March 29th
[D] April 29th
Correct Answer: B [August 29th]
- World’s highest Hockey ground is located in:
Correct Answer: B [Shilaroo]
- Who among the following was first black Formula One World Champion in history?
[B] Jensson Button
[C] Lewis Hamilton
[D] Fernando Alonso
Correct Answer: C [Lewis Hamilton]
- In Kho-Kho , the players occupying the squares are known as ________?
Correct Answer: C [Chasers]
- What is the name of the MASCOT of 2018 FIFA World Cup?
Correct Answer: C [Zabivaka ]
- With which sport is Seema Punia associated?
[B] Discus Throw
[C] Shot Put
[D] Long Jump
Correct Answer: B [Discus Throw ]
- When was Thomas Cup founded?
Correct Answer: C 
- Who had won an individual Gold medal in the Women’s individual event of Artistic gymnastics in the 2016 Rio Olympics?
[B] Madison Kocian
[C] Aliya Mustafina
[D] Mao Yi
Correct Answer: A [Simone Biles ]