Two cars start from the opposite places of a main road, 150 km apart. First car runs for 25 km and takes a right turn and then runs 15 km. It then turns left and then runs for another 25 km and then takes the direction back to reach the main road. In the mean time, due to minor break down the other car has run only 35 km along the main road. What would be the distance between two cars at this point?
A. 65 km
B. 75 km
C. 80 km
D. 85 km
Answer & Solution
Answer: Option A
= 150 – (25 + 25 + 35)
= 150 – 85
= 65 km
- A man walks 1 km to East and then he turns to South and walks 5 km. Again he turns to East and walks 2 km. After this he turns to North and walks 9 km. Now, how far is he from his starting point?
- I walk 30 metres in North-West direction from my house and then 30 metres in South-west direction. After this I walk 30 metres in South-East direction. Now, I turn to my house, in what direction am I going?
- Mohan was facing east. he walked 4 km forward and then after turning to his right walked 3 km.Again he turned to his right and walked 4 km. After this he turned back. Which direction was he facing at that time?
- A starts crossing the field diagonally. After walking half the distance, he turns right, walks some distance and turns left. Which direction is A facing now? Direction Sense Test mcq solution image
- A man leaves from his office for his home. He walks towards East. After moving a distance of 20 m, he turns South and walks 10 m. Then he walks 35 m towards the west and further 5 m towards the north. He then turns towards east and walks 15 m. What is the straight distance (in metres) between his initial and final position?