Users of Snapchat may upload pictures and videos to a timeline that vanishes, much like Instagram’s story feature. Snapchat stories only exist for 24 hours before they vanish on their own. Snapchat stories may be watched by everyone on your Friends list or just a select few people, depending on your privacy settings (private stories).
You can keep track of who has read your tales as well as how many people have seen them. When it comes to video tales, if someone merely watches a portion of the story before closing it, it won’t appear on the list of viewers.
Will I know if someone has taken a screenshot of my story?
When someone screenshots your story, you won’t get a notice as you would with a snap. However, you may still check your viewer list to see who has taken a screenshot of your article. You may see a screenshot icon next to each of the names of the users who have taken screenshots of your article by opening the views for it.
The overall number of screenshots taken of your story, not the number of times a specific user has done so, is what this figure exclusively shows you. You wouldn’t be able to tell if someone had captured several screenshots of your tale if it were a movie.
Read Other Information About The SnapChat
- 10 Ways To Fix: Oops Something Went Wrong Please Try Again Later Snapchat
- How to fix: Snapchat Keeps Crashing On Your Phone
- How to Fix: Snapchat keeps Logging Me Out
- 10 Ways To Fix Snapchat App Not Working
- Can You See Who Rewatches Your Snapchat Story?
- Snapchat: Will I know if someone has taken a screenshot of my story?
- What should I do if someone’s stalking you on Snapchat?