Lodi and Sayyid Dynasty History MCQ
This article briefly covers all about Lodi and Sayyid Dynasty History MCQ. Aspirants will find these Lodi and Sayyid Dynasty MCQ Quiz Questions extremely helpful while preparing for any competitive exams. All the Objective Type Questions on Lodi and Sayyid Dynasty are given as per the latest trends by people having domain knowledge. Understand your level of preparation by answering the Lodi and Sayyid Dynasty Quiz Questions on a regular basis and improvise accordingly.
Lodi and Sayyid Dynasty History Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
11. Dara Shikoh was killed in conflict with his brother__________
12. Which dynasty came to power in India after the Tughlaq dynasty?
A. The Guptas
B. The Khaljis
C. The Mughals
D. The Sayyids
13. Krishnadeva Raya maintained friendly relations with the
14. Which of the following pair is incorrect?
A. Hiuen Tsang – China
B. Ibn Battuta – Morocco
C. Megasthenes – Greece
D. Fa-Hien – Malaysia
15. Who was the founder of the city of Agra?
A. Firoz Tughlaq
C. Alauddin Khalji
D. Sikandar Lodi
16. When did the reign of Delhi Sultanate came to an end?
17. Who has built the Vijay Stambha (Tower of Victory) in Chittorgarh?
A. Maharana Pratap
B. Rana Kumbha
C. Rana Sanga
D. Kunwar Durjan Singh
18. Krishna Deva Raya was a contemporary of
19. What was the name of architect of Humayun’s Tomb?
A. Man Singh
B. Baram Khan
C. Mirak Mirza
D. Abul Fazal
20. In 1528, __________ defeated the Rajputs at Chanderi
Also Read:- Khilji Dynasty MCQs