Lodi and Sayyid Dynasty History MCQ
This article briefly covers all about Lodi and Sayyid Dynasty History MCQ. Aspirants will find these Lodi and Sayyid Dynasty MCQ Quiz Questions extremely helpful while preparing for any competitive exams. All the Objective Type Questions on Lodi and Sayyid Dynasty are given as per the latest trends by people having domain knowledge. Understand your level of preparation by answering the Lodi and Sayyid Dynasty Quiz Questions on a regular basis and improvise accordingly.
Lodi and Sayyid Dynasty History Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
21. Prince Salim was the name of the future Emperor__________
22. Prince Khurram was the name of the future Emperor__________
A. Shah Jahan
23. Which of the following powers did not fight for the Tungabhadra Doab?
A. Pallavas and Chalukyas
B. Cholas and later Chalukyas of Kalyana
C. Golconda and Ahmadnagar Sultanates
D. Vijayanagar and Bahmani kingdoms
24. The Red fort in Delhi was the residence of emperors of which dynasty in the 16th century?
25. What was the capital of Pallava Dynasty?
26. Who was the last ruler of Lodi Dynasty?
A. Bahlol Lodi
B. Ibrahim Lodi
C. Daulat Khan Lodi
D. Sikandar Lodi
27. Chand Bibi the famous Muslim ruler belonged to which kingdom?
28. Which dynasty was ruling in Vijaynagar empire at the time of the Battle of Talikota?
29. __________first became the capital of a kingdom under the Tomar Rajputs
30. Which one of the following battles led to the foundation of the Mughal rule at Delhi?
A. Third Battle of Panipat
B. Second Battle of Panipat
C. Battle of Haldighati
D. First Battle of Panipat
Also Read:- Khilji Dynasty MCQs