History Of Modern Indian MCQs
History Of Modern Indian MCQs History – Online MCQs – Following MCQs provides Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) related to Modern Indian History. You will have to read all the
121. Who among the following leaders of the Revolt of 1857 managed to escape to Nepal?
I. Kunwar Singh
II. Nana Sahab
III. Begum of Awadh
IV. Bakht Khan
Select the correct answer from the codes given below:
A. I and II
B. I and IV
C. II and IV
D. II and III
122. Match List-l (Leaders) with List-II (Centres of revolt) and select the correct answer using the codes given below the lists:
a. Kunwar Singh 1. Faizabad
b. Nana Saheb 2. Bihar
c. Hazrat Mahal 3. Lucknow
d. Ahmadullah 4. Kanpur
A B C D
A. 2 4 3 1
B. 4 2 1 3
C. 2 4 1 3
D. 4 1 3 2
123. Which of the following leader gave the safety valve theory for Indian National Congress and said that it was brain child of Lord Dufferin?
A. Dadabhai Nairoji
B. M N Roy
C. Lala Lajpat Rai
D. Motilal Nehru
124. Who was the author of the Book, the Indian War of Independence, 1857?
A. Sir Syed Ahmad Khan
B. V.D. Savarkar
C. R.S Sharma
D. R.C. Majumdar
125. Which of the following place where the first meeting/session of the Indian National Congress was held?
126. Which of the following British Prime Minister headed the First Round Table Conference in London?
B. Ramsay McDonald
127. Which of the following leader did not attended the First Round Table Conference?
A. M. K. Gandhi
B. Sir Tej Bahadur Sapru
C. Dr. Ambedkar
D. Y. Chintamani
128. When was the First Round Table Conference held?
129. When was M.K Gandhi participated in the Second Round Table Conference?
A. Signing the Gandhi-Irwin Pact of March, 1931
B. Getting assurance from the Muslim League that it would not oppose his claim to represent the whole of India
C. Fruitful talks with Sapru
D. Receiving assurances that independence was fast coming
130. Why was the Second Round Table Conference failed?
A. Priority to be given to communal question
B. Suspension of Civil Disobedience Movement
C. Grant of Dominion Status
D. Date of transfer of power
Also Read, Modern History One Liner Questions And Answers