How To Refresh The Quick Add List On Snapchat?:- Snapchat is the modern interpretation of the phrase “a picture is worth a thousand words.” Make sure to add your pals to your Snapchat account if you want to stay in touch.
Snapchat’s fast add feature will help you with this. Try refreshing Snapchat’s fast add list if you believe you have used up all of the worthwhile alternatives on there.
How To Refresh The Quick Add List On Snapchat?
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to refresh Quick Add on Snapchat.
Step #1: Go to Your Snapchat Settings
Open the Snapchat app and tap on your profile icon (Bitmoji) in the top left corner. Next, click on the gear button in the top right corner to access settings.
Step #2: Clear Your Snapchat’s Cache
Scroll down to the “Clear Cache” option and tap on it. You’ll then see a “Clear All Cache” pop-up; tap on “Clear.” After that, tap “OK” to close the app.
During this process, the Snapchat temporal data that assists the app in operating will disappear. However, the app will automatically re-download it whenever needed.
What Happens When You Clear Cache on Snapchat?
Clearing cache will only readjust your Snapchat memory and refresh the Quick Add section, so don’t panic about losing your data. After completing the cache clearing process, your chats, photos, videos, memories, and vital information will still be available.
Step #3: Reopen Your App To Refresh the Quick Add List
After clearing the app cache, it’s time to reopen your Snapchat app and confirm if the process was a success.
You can confirm if the process was successful by going to the “Add Friends” section to see if you’ve got new friends. If you don’t find new friends on your Quick Add (after refreshing), it may suggest that you don’t have many friends on Snapchat.
Fortunately, we’ve lined up a straightforward process you can use to get more friends.
Enable Contacts Syncing
The app will automatically show you all the people with Snapchat accounts on your contact when you enable your contacts syncing.
Follow these easy steps to enable contact syncing.
For iOS Ssers
- Open Snapchat and tap on your Bitmoji in the top left corner.
- Tap the settings icon in the top right corner.
- Select “Manage” under “Additional Services.”
- Tap on “Contacts.”
- Turn on the “Sync Contacts” option.
For Android Users
- Open Snapchat and tap on your profile icon in the top left corner.
- Tap the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Select the “Contact Syncing” option.
- Confirm the action by clicking on the “Sync Contacts” toggle.
Afterward, refresh Quick Add by clearing your Snapchat cache and see if you have new Quick Adds.
Read Other Information About The SnapChat
- 10 Ways To Fix: Oops Something Went Wrong Please Try Again Later Snapchat
- How to fix: Snapchat Keeps Crashing On Your Phone
- How to Fix: Snapchat keeps Logging Me Out
- 10 Ways To Fix Snapchat App Not Working
- Can You See Who Rewatches Your Snapchat Story?
- Snapchat: Will I know if someone has taken a screenshot of my story?
- What should I do if someone’s stalking you on Snapchat?