Medieval Indian History Art And Culture MCQs Q&A with easy explanations. History section provides you all type of MCQs questions on Medieval
81. Who among the following took greater interest in laying out gardens than others?
82. Who was the last Mughal emperor?
A. Shah Alam-II
C. Bahadur Shah-II
D. Ahmad Shah
83. Who was the last Mughal emperor to sit on the peacock throne?
A. Jahandar Shah
B. Muhammad Shah
C. Shah Alam-I
D. Bahadur Shah Zafar
84. Abdul Hamid Lahori is the author of
B. Padshah Nama
C. Alamgir Nama
85. Which one of the following was NOT introduced by Shivaji?
D. Pilgrim tax
86. Which one of the following indicates the correct chronological order of the Later Mughal Emperors?
A. Bahadur Shah-I, Farrukh Siyar, Jahandar Shah, Muhammad Shah
B. Farrukh Siyar, Bahadur Shah-I, Jahandar Shah, Muhammad Shah
C. Bahadur Shah-l, Jahandar Shah, Farrukh Siyar, Muhammad Shah
D. (d) Jahandar Shah, Bahadur Shah-l, Muhammad Shah, Farrukh Siyar
87. Who was the Mughal emperor at the time of Ahmad Shah Abdali’s invasion of India?
A. Bahadur Shah-I
B. Bahadur Shah-II
C. Shah Alam-I
D. Shah Alam-II
88. Moti Masjid in the Red Fort, Delhi was constructed by
A. Sher Shah
D. Bhahadur Shah Zafar
89. Consider the following Mughal rulers after Aurangzeb:
2. Farrukh Siyar
3. Jahandar Shah
4. Shah Alam-II
The correct chronological sequence of these rulers is
A. 3,2,4, 1
B. 2,3,4, 1
C. 2,3, 1,4
D. 3,2, 1,4
90. In the Delhi Sultanate an administrative unit called Pargana was headed by