- Which of these countries does NOT border Israel ?
- Which country is at the southern end of Central America, at the border of South America?
A. Costa Rica
- The countries bordering Iraq include Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Iran and Syria.
- Which of these countries does NOT border Brazil?
- Norway, Sweden and Finland are on the Baltic Sea.
- What’s the only country named after its current rulers?
A. Saudi Arabia
C. Dominican Republic
- Nepal is the only country in the world whose flag…
A. does not contain a primary color
B. is not four-sided
C. has only one solid color
- Minnesota, known as “The Land of 10,000 Lakes,” actually has fewer than 1,000 lakes.
- Which city is NOT one of South Africa’s three capital cities?
B. Cape Town
- What’s the only continent in all four hemispheres -– north, east, south and west?
A. South America
B. North America