- Which mountains form the eastern and western edges of the Deccan plateau?
A. Eastern and Western Ghats
D. Hindu Kush
- What is the name of the boundary that separated India from Pakistan, set in 1947?
A. Radcliffe Line
B. Plimsoll Line
C. Green Line
D Durand Line
- Which of the following is NOT found in India?
- How many oceans touch the Indian mainland?
- What is the population of India?
A. 500 thousand
B. 500 million
C. 930 thousand
D. 930 million
- This is the capital of India.
A. New Delhi
D. none of the above
- India has the _________ largest population on Earth.
- Which mountains separate India from Asia and China?
A. Andes Mountains
C. Himalayan Mountains
- India and Sri lanka are separated by the ___ strait.
- In which year was the McMahon Line put in effect?