- What’s the lowest point in North America?
A. The Grand Canyon (Arizona)
B. Death Valley (California)
C. Niagara Gorge (US-Canada Border)
- What do the tiny countries of Lesotho, San Marino and Vatican City have in common?
A. They don’t allow cars
B. They each have fewer than 5,000 citizens
C. They’re completely contained inside another country
- Uzbekistan and Liechtenstein are the only two countries on earth that…
A. are “doubly-landlocked” – you have to cross two other countries to reach ocean
B. have “negative altitude” – the average elevation is below sea level
C. practice “full libertarianism” – there is no police force
- One U.S. state alone contains more than half the nation’s coastline. Which is it?
- Approximately what fraction of the world’s population lives in India?
- What is the meaning of the name Himalaya in Sanskrit?
A. Abode of snow
B. The high one
C. Rocky mountains
D. Peak of heaven
- Which Indian city is home to the Taj Mahal?
- What is the name of the tallest mountain in India?
- Which of the following cities has the largest population?
- Roughly what percent of Indians work in agriculture?