240+ February 2021 MCQ MCQs
Current Affairs MCQ PDF February 2021 MCQ: As IBPS Clerk Mains ,& ECGC PO, IBPS Clerk Mains Scheduled in the upcoming Days 2021, so here our expert team provide you Best 240+ Current Affairs MCQ PDF for the month of February 2021 MCQ.
The General Awareness Section of Banking Exams covers Current Affairs 2021. Most of the questions in GA Sections appear from Current Affairs 2021 section. So it becomes important for you all to cover this particular section with sincerity and seriousness. The questions on current affairs. Knowledge of current news also helps you deal with the mains exams. Here is a MCQ PDF on Current Affairs to let you assess your Current Affairs Knowledge. Here we are providing Current affairs mcqs pdf Feb 2021 Month monthly compilation. You can download Current affairs 2021 mcqs pdf February 2020 from the below given link. This PDF Provides your the most important top 240+ Current affairs MCQ’s which will help you in RRB PO Mains , RRB Clerk Mains , SBI Clerk Mains 2021, RRB PO Mains , IBPS PO Mains , IBPS Clerk Mains and Other upcoming exams. Download Best 240+ Current Affairs MCQ PDF in Bilingual for February Month from mentioned below link.
- Dobhi – Durgapur Natural Gas Pipeline, a part of Pradhan Mantri Urja Ganga project, is located
in which state/UT?
[B] West Bengal
Answer: West Bengal
- Which Indian documentary film won the audience award at the Sundance Film Festival 2021?
[A] Writing with Fire
[B] The Pink Cloud
[C] I was a simple Man
[D] The Changing same
Answer: Writing with Fire
- Education Ministry is to rename Samagra Shiksha Scheme-funded residential schools and
hostels after whose name?
[A] Mahatma Gandhi
[B] Netaji Subash Chandra Bose
[C] Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
[D] B R Ambedkar
Answer: Netaji Subash Chandra Bose
- Bansi Kaul, who passed away recently, was associated with which profession?
[B] Theatre Director
Answer: Theatre Director
- ‘Business Confidence Index’, which was making news recently, is released by which institution?
- “Al-Amal”, which was making news recently, is the unmanned space probe of the country?
- Tapovan hydel project, which was making news recently, is located in which Indian state/UT?
[B] West Bengal
- Which country released its new anti-monopoly guidelines targeting internet platforms?
[C] South Korea
- RBI would purchase four government securities amounting Rs.20,000 crore through which
[A] Reverse Repo
[C] Operation Swap
[D] Open Market Operation
Answer: Open Market Operation
- An investment of Rs.400 crore is to be made in which Union state/UT, to make it a fisheries
[A] Tamil Nadu