240+ February 2021 MCQ MCQs
Current Affairs MCQ PDF February 2021 MCQ: As IBPS Clerk Mains ,& ECGC PO, IBPS Clerk Mains Scheduled in the upcoming Days 2021, so here our expert team provide you Best 240+ Current Affairs MCQ PDF for the month of February 2021 MCQ.
The General Awareness Section of Banking Exams covers Current Affairs 2021. Most of the questions in GA Sections appear from Current Affairs 2021 section. So it becomes important for you all to cover this particular section with sincerity and seriousness. The questions on current affairs. Knowledge of current news also helps you deal with the mains exams. Here is a MCQ PDF on Current Affairs to let you assess your Current Affairs Knowledge. Here we are providing Current affairs mcqs pdf Feb 2021 Month monthly compilation. You can download Current affairs 2021 mcqs pdf February 2020 from the below given link. This PDF Provides your the most important top 240+ Current affairs MCQ’s which will help you in RRB PO Mains , RRB Clerk Mains , SBI Clerk Mains 2021, RRB PO Mains , IBPS PO Mains , IBPS Clerk Mains and Other upcoming exams. Download Best 240+ Current Affairs MCQ PDF in Bilingual for February Month from mentioned below link.
- Which organization has capped the amount of trans fatty acids in oils to 3% for 2021 in India?
[A] World Health Organization
[C] Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
[D] Food Corporation of India
Answer: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
- Which state in India has introduced 16-digit Unicode system for land identity?
[B] Madhya Pradesh
[C] Uttar Pradesh
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
- What amount of funds have been allotted by the Union Government for PMFBY for FY 2021-22?
[A] Rs.1000 crore
[B] Rs.5000 crore
[C] Rs.10,000 crore
[D] Rs.16,000 crore
Answer: Rs.16,000 crore
- When is the International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation observed?
[A] January 31
[B] February 1
[C] February 6
[D] February 28
Answer: February 6
- ‘World Sustainable Development Summit’ is organised by which institution?
[A] NITI Aayog
[C] The Energy and Resources Institute
[D] World Economic Forum
Answer: The Energy and Resources Institute
- Which cricket player recently became the 6th Indian to take 300 wickets in test cricket?
[A] Jasprit Bumrah
[B] Ishant Sharma
[C] Ravichandran Ashwin
[D] Bhuvaneshwar Kumar
Answer: Ishant Sharma
- In which year did the United States come out of the UN Human Rights Council?
- Which top populous country recorded over 15% dip in registered births year on year?
- Which body has set up a sub-group for preparing the ‘National Action Plan for Migrant
[A] Labour Bureau
[B] NITI Aayog
Answer: NITI Aayog
- Which Indian airport has bagged the World’s ‘Voice of the Customer’ award from the Airports
[A] Cochin International Airport
[B] Delhi International Airport
[C] Bangalore International Airport
[D] Chennai International Airport
Answer: Bangalore International Airport