240+ February 2021 MCQ MCQs
Current Affairs MCQ PDF February 2021 MCQ: As IBPS Clerk Mains ,& ECGC PO, IBPS Clerk Mains Scheduled in the upcoming Days 2021, so here our expert team provide you Best 240+ Current Affairs MCQ PDF for the month of February 2021 MCQ.
The General Awareness Section of Banking Exams covers Current Affairs 2021. Most of the questions in GA Sections appear from Current Affairs 2021 section. So it becomes important for you all to cover this particular section with sincerity and seriousness. The questions on current affairs. Knowledge of current news also helps you deal with the mains exams. Here is a MCQ PDF on Current Affairs to let you assess your Current Affairs Knowledge. Here we are providing Current affairs mcqs pdf Feb 2021 Month monthly compilation. You can download Current affairs 2021 mcqs pdf February 2020 from the below given link. This PDF Provides your the most important top 240+ Current affairs MCQ’s which will help you in RRB PO Mains , RRB Clerk Mains , SBI Clerk Mains 2021, RRB PO Mains , IBPS PO Mains , IBPS Clerk Mains and Other upcoming exams. Download Best 240+ Current Affairs MCQ PDF in Bilingual for February Month from mentioned below link.
- As per the Monetary Policy Committee decisions, what is the expected Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR)
by May 2021?
[A] 3 per cent
[B] 3.5 per cent
[C] 4 per cent
[D] 4.5 per cent
Answer: 4 per cent
- Which global digital payment company has announced to shut down its payment operations in
[A] Pay Pal
[B] Capital One
[C] American Express
Answer: Pay Pal
- The Indian Navy received three Mk-III Advanced Light Helicopters (ALH) from which company?
- What is the capital city of Barbados, which recently received Covid-19 vaccines from India?
- Which country has settled a USD 400 million currency swap facility with India?
[B] Sri Lanka
Answer: Sri Lanka
- U.S President Joe Biden announced to end the country’s support for Saudi-led military operations in which country?
- Which Union Ministry is promoting the Floating Structure infrastructure in India?
[A] Ministry of Commerce and Industry
[B] Ministry of Jal Shakti
[C] Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways
[D] Ministry of MSME
Answer: Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways
- Which country is set to create a public platform to track polluters?
[A] United Kingdom
- As per CERT-In, what is the number of cyber security incidents related to digital banking, were
reported in 2020?
[A] 29, 000
[B] 2.9 Lakh
[D] 6.7 lakh
Answer: 2.9 Lakh
- Who is the first cricket player to score a double century in the 100th test match?
[A] Virat Kohli
[B] Ajinkya Rahane
[C] Joe Root
[D] Pat Cummins
Answer: Joe Root