240+ February 2021 MCQ MCQs
Current Affairs MCQ PDF February 2021 MCQ: As IBPS Clerk Mains ,& ECGC PO, IBPS Clerk Mains Scheduled in the upcoming Days 2021, so here our expert team provide you Best 240+ Current Affairs MCQ PDF for the month of February 2021 MCQ.
The General Awareness Section of Banking Exams covers Current Affairs 2021. Most of the questions in GA Sections appear from Current Affairs 2021 section. So it becomes important for you all to cover this particular section with sincerity and seriousness. The questions on current affairs. Knowledge of current news also helps you deal with the mains exams. Here is a MCQ PDF on Current Affairs to let you assess your Current Affairs Knowledge. Here we are providing Current affairs mcqs pdf Feb 2021 Month monthly compilation. You can download Current affairs 2021 mcqs pdf February 2020 from the below given link. This PDF Provides your the most important top 240+ Current affairs MCQ’s which will help you in RRB PO Mains , RRB Clerk Mains , SBI Clerk Mains 2021, RRB PO Mains , IBPS PO Mains , IBPS Clerk Mains and Other upcoming exams. Download Best 240+ Current Affairs MCQ PDF in Bilingual for February Month from mentioned below link.
- India has signed agreements with which country for Visa Facilitation and Leather Technology?
- Which country has formally re-joined the Paris Climate agreement recently?
- Which state has passed an ordinance giving co-ownership rights to women in husband’s
[A] Tamil Nadu
[D] West Bengal
- Which Indian company has signed an agreement with Norway’s Greenstat for setting up a Centre
of excellence on hydrogen?
[A] Hindustan Petroleum
[B] Indian Oil
Answer: Indian Oil
- Karlapat wildlife sanctuary, which was making news recently, is located in which state/UT?
[A] West Bengal
[D] Himachal Pradesh
- The ‘Yudh Abhyas’ is a joint military exercise between India and which country?
[B] United States
[C] Sri Lanka
Answer: United States
- Which Indian state assembly played the National Anthem after almost 60 years?
[D] Himachal Pradesh
- Which Tennis player won his ninth men’s singles title at the Australian Open tennis tournament?
[A] Rafael Nadal
[B] Novak Djokovic
[C] Roger Federer
[D] Dominic Thiem
Answer: Novak Djokovic
- Ankita Raina, who was making news recently, is associated with which sports?
[C] Table Tennis
- CSIR-CLRI is conducting a national survey on which subject, to formulate an Indian standard?
[A] Readymade Garment size
[B] Feet size
[C] Head size
[D] Wrist size
Answer: Feet size