240+ February 2021 MCQ MCQs
Current Affairs MCQ PDF February 2021 MCQ: As IBPS Clerk Mains ,& ECGC PO, IBPS Clerk Mains Scheduled in the upcoming Days 2021, so here our expert team provide you Best 240+ Current Affairs MCQ PDF for the month of February 2021 MCQ.
The General Awareness Section of Banking Exams covers Current Affairs 2021. Most of the questions in GA Sections appear from Current Affairs 2021 section. So it becomes important for you all to cover this particular section with sincerity and seriousness. The questions on current affairs. Knowledge of current news also helps you deal with the mains exams. Here is a MCQ PDF on Current Affairs to let you assess your Current Affairs Knowledge. Here we are providing Current affairs mcqs pdf Feb 2021 Month monthly compilation. You can download Current affairs 2021 mcqs pdf February 2020 from the below given link. This PDF Provides your the most important top 240+ Current affairs MCQ’s which will help you in RRB PO Mains , RRB Clerk Mains , SBI Clerk Mains 2021, RRB PO Mains , IBPS PO Mains , IBPS Clerk Mains and Other upcoming exams. Download Best 240+ Current Affairs MCQ PDF in Bilingual for February Month from mentioned below link.
- Which organization in association with the EU is launching 40-million euro COVID-19 vaccines
programme for six former Soviet republics?
[A] International Monetary Fund
[B] World Health Organisation
[C] United Nations
Answer: World Health Organisation
- A Museum themed on dacoits is to come up in which state?
[A] Uttar Pradesh
[C] Madhya Pradesh
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
- Which organisation is to supply the Super Rapid Gun Mounts (SRGM) for Indian Navy?
- National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) has partnered with which company to provide
early skill development of students?
- As per recent Government release, which state suffered the highest crop loss due to floods in the
[A] Tamil Nadu
[D] Madhya Pradesh
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
- When is the ‘World Radio Day’ celebrated across the world?
[A] February 9
[B] February 11
[C] February 13
[D] February 15
Answer: February 13
- What is the new upper ceiling for family pension, as per the Ministry of Personnel, Public
Grievances and Pensions?
[A] Rs 50,000
[B] Rs 75,000
[C] Rs 1,00,000
[D] Rs 1,25,000
Answer: Rs 1,25,000
- Which Union Ministry announces the Index of Industrial Production (IIP)?
[A] Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
[B] Ministry of Finance
[C] Ministry of Corporate Affairs
[D] Ministry of Heavy Industries
Answer: Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- ISRO has joined hands with which company to provide a national level mapping portal and
[C] Here Technologies
- Yoshiro Mori, who was making news recently, is the former Prime Minister of which country?
[C] South Korea