- As per the recent statistics released by MoHUA, which state tops in the disbursal of loans under
PM SVANidhi scheme?
[B] Uttar Pradesh
[D] Madhya Pradesh
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
- What is the stake of the Central Government in Tata Communications, which is to be divested?
- Which scheme is implemented at Anganwadi centres to provide health and pre-school education services?
[A] PM Matru Vandana Yojana
[B] Integrated Child Development Scheme
[C] Mahila Shakti Yojana
[D] Beti Bachao Beti Padao
Answer: Integrated Child Development Scheme
- Smart-Up grants, which was making news recently, is associated with which Indian bank?
[A] ICICI Bank
[B] Axis Bank
[C] HDFC Bank
[D] Yes Bank
Answer: HDFC Bank
- Where is the headquarters of the Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd located?
- What is the theme of the ‘Safer Internet Day 2021’?
[A] Digital Globe
[B] Together for a better internet
[C] Cybercrime Control
[D] Secure Financial Transactions
Answer: Together for a better internet
- During the kharif marketing season, the Government has procured over 620 lakh tonnes of
- Which state has inaugurated the office for Digital Economy Mission office?
[A] Tamil Nadu
- The Major Port Authorities Bill, 2020 seeks to replace which act?
[A] Major Port Trusts Act, 1963
[B] Major Port Trusts Act, 1897
[C] Major Port Trusts Act, 1921
[D] Major Port Trusts Act, 2000
Answer: Major Port Trusts Act, 1963
- The Supreme Court has stayed the dismantling of which aircraft carrier recently?
[A] INS Bikranth
[B] INS Vikrant
[C] INS Viraat
[D] INS Arihant
Answer: INS Viraat